Are you one of those who goes to uneasy sleep each night wondering when Jesus is going to come back? Do you want to enjoy a whole expo of world beers as He floats down from heaven? Here’s all the info you’ll need to get ready for MAY 21st, 2011, the day Jesus’ll come back.
- Matthew 24:37 “As were the days of Noah, so shall be the coming of the son of man.”
- Genesis 7:4 “For yet seven days and I will cause it to reain upon the earth.”
- II Peter 3:8 “Forget not this one thing, beloved, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years.”
- It is known the exact year of the flood in Noah’s day was the year 4990 BCE. Thus, seven days, 7000 years. Thus, if you add 7000 to Noah’s flood date, you get 2011. The extra year is accounted for in the ‘zero’ year between BCE and CE.
- Hence, May 21st 2011 is the day Jesus is coming back.
For more information on Jesus, email email@example.com
For twelve facts you need to know, click here.
I say let’s all plan on spending the day of infamy at the Frankenmuth World Expo of Beer, in Frankenmuth Michigan, taking place during May 20 and 21 2011.
Frankenmuth Michigan: the only place to be when Jesus comes back.